October 14, 2005

Grrrr, And Not In A Good Way

I am feeling absolutely wretched today. I have two collosal pimples on my face, which no amount of makeup can conceal, a canker sore at the back of my mouth, which I cannot reach with salt and to top that off, my colleagues are returning to Malaysia today, which leaves me alone in Takasaki. Not that I ever needed their company, which I never had; yet, it was at least a little comforting to know that the person sitting next to you in a foreign office is someone you know from home. Get the drift?

As if things cannot get any worse, I'm having problems with my work which did not appear when my colleague was doing the same thing. And now that he's about to leave, and hand it over to me, the problems crop up. What gives??

Argh. Shoot me. Just shoot me now.

No comments: