November 19, 2005

Seven More Days, People!

Went to Ueno with a couple of friends for the day. We did some shopping. The girls were adamant on buying Chinese products from home and that meant expensive imported goods. Imagine spending 500yen on a measly bottle of Malaysian soy sauce, which would only cost about RM3. Oh well, the things we do for a little reminder of home.

Almost got lost in Shinjuku Station. Again. Sigh, I swear that place is getting bigger by the minute. Either that, or there are just more and more Japanese and other foreigners who come from nowhere, flooding the place. It’s horrendous, I tell you.

Pretty much a tiring day. The train was jam-packed with people, and my poor friend had to stand all the way, because it was bloody difficult to get an empty seat. That’s close to 2 hours on her feet. Ouch! I was dead to the world when I got back to my apartment.

No comments: