January 21, 2006

Good Times

For the first time in a very long while, I actually, voluntarily, asked a very old friend who's visiting from Australia out for dinner and drinks. I haven't done that in a long time. Goodness knows what a bloody slob I've become. It's not good that my life only revolves around the people whom I worked with. It's good that I'm starting to do new things (e.g. taking up modern jazz dance lessons and yoga), and also to widen my circle of friends. God knows I need these.

Anyways, I had such a great time chatting with my friends. It's just like old times, before life became a little more complicated than before. I really miss that. We spent a lot of time bitching about what bastards some men can be *grin* (hey, that's what we girls do. We talk about men, whether it's good or bad). I guess single life CAN be good. Taking each bit of life a step at a time. And who knows, what good things will come when we least expect it?

No comments: