May 08, 2006

I'm Back

It's been a long break. And time really crawls when you have nothing planned for a 10-day "forced" break. The only time I left Takasaki was last Wednesday, when I went to Asakusa with a few friends. It was only a day trip, but it was certainly more fun than staying at home.

Asakusa (Kaminarimon)

Other than that, it was Takasaki Station, IT Plaza, wee bit of shopping, and home. Oh yeah, had a blast sleeping over at my friend's place too (actually she just lives a few doors away from me, but what the heck, it was more fun doing a DVD-marathon of X-Files reruns with a girlfriend anyways). Man, she sure whips a mean nasi goreng *grin*.

You know what the sad thing is? I'm actually glad to be back at the office. More for the free Internet access than anything else, really. My mind's too saturated with thoughts of going home to be able to concentrate on work.

One more weekend, and I'm home. Counting down the days ... ticketty tock.

No comments: