September 22, 2008

I'm Baaacccckkk!!

Yep, I'm finally back from my honeymoon in the US. So much to tell, so many photos to show (I've got about a thousand photographs in my external hard disk still waiting for me to go through), and not to mention, the crazy-ass shopping I did!

My apologies for not dropping by your blogs the past couple of weeks. I've got over a thousand RSS feeds to read, so it's going to take me a while before I finally comment on your blogs and also to answer your questions on mine.

I'll be right back with photos. It's going to take me a while to pick good ones out of the massive amount of photos we took. What can I say, when in doubt, just snap a picture. Thank heavens for digital cameras, eh? :p

Stay tuned!

9 comments:

beetrice said...

Welcome back babe...can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Adino said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

pelf said...

Welcome back, Tine! :D I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon :D

jemima said...

Good to know you guys had a safe & enjoyable trip, babe. *hugs*

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach this Christmas with watersports activities included.

TrueBluePenangite said...

Woi, send me pics ya?

Everyday Healy said...

Honeymoon pictures! Must be very sweet and romantic. Can wait to see them! :P

Kyels said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see the photos!

:D

Trinity said...

Right here waiting!