February 02, 2009

Married A Year Today

Today's my first wedding anniversary with Tim. My my, how time flies. Just a year ago today, I was strapped up in a wedding gown so tight, my eyeballs could have popped out. And reciting wedding vows in that, no less.

How's married life, you ask?

It's wonderful having him to chat with, sleep with, be with. Believe it or not, I even enjoy cooking for the man. Which, in my books, is a feat because I can hardly cook. He swallows it down with a straight face, and tells me what wonderful dinners I make, and how he looks forward to more, despite giving him diarrhea. And that, is one of the reasons I love him.

So here's to many more years to come. Challenging years, no doubt, but I'm optimistic.

After all, someone's gotta eat my cooking.

10 comments:

beetrice said...

OMGLOLROFL!! Well, you haven't let us try your cooking yet so I guess I can't comment on that - Tim's still alive though! :D

So what do you have planned eh?*corsetcorsetcorset*... ;)

Lingzie said...

lol!!!
im sure your cooking skills have improved a whole lot since last year :)

happy anniversary tine!

Kim said...

What's the anniversary meal for both of you? Hehe *ponder*

sarynkay said...

Aww....so sweet...he's a keeper! =)

charmedcookie said...

Happy anniversary to T&T!

My cooking skills are very basic and my hubby's still alive too ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Tim. May you both bond closer together in every way!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Aaaaww... Happy Anniversary Tine =)

Unknown said...

So ... ahem ahem ... anniversary night .. ahem ...ahem ... "unlace unlace" ... ahem ahem...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, Tine! Cheers to many more happy years together!

littleComma said...

Happy Anniversary ! Have many great and lovely years together ahead. :)