April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter 2009

Heading out for a day trip with the hubs tomorrow. Hoping to catch a ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento. We did that when I came to Melbourne to visit him a couple of years back, and it was lovely catching the sunset on the ferry. Oooh I can't wait!

The long Easter weekend reminds me of the usual Hari Raya or Chinese New Year seasons in Malaysia. Massive traffic from people doing the balik kampung, and the place turns into a ghost town. Most, if not all, of the shops are closed. Everyone's at home eating (chocolates, that is).

Have a lovely Easter, people. Watch that intake of chocolate eggs, and drive safe. I'll be getting my share after the season's over, when shops slash prices to clear the chocs :P

4 comments:

jemima said...

A Blessed Easter to you & Tim.

Safe drive & enjoy it. ;)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

They slash the prices? Fuck yeah!!

beetrice said...

ah yes....the price slash of easter choccies...i wannnnnnttt!!!! :( *drools*

Courtney Elizabeth said...

Ran across you on Blog Catalog and just wanted to say hi! Your blog looks fun and I'm looking forward to reading more.