August 01, 2006

Ramblings of the Week

  • I'm tired. Many times I hit a brick wall, and do not know what else to turn to, not knowing what to do. I don't know what I want. Things have been happening around me, in my life too, which I don't know if what I'm doing is right. New things are happening, but I'm starting to doubt of what it is, if it is worth putting my efforts for. I'm so tired of the game. I'm too old for it! I think it's time I stop thinking so damn hard, and start to live without expectations. Who knows, things happen when least expected. Good things, hopefully.
  • Waiting for certain things to happen. A little fearfully, impatiently, yet for some odd reason, quite excitedly. How oxymoronic's that?
  • I'm starting to listen to Christian songs again. It's been a long time since I've listened to Christian music without feeling angry, and this is a very good thing. In time, I'll finally be able to step into a church again. By the way, have any of you heard the song "禱告"(I Pray) by 讚美之泉? The lyrics are beautiful, really speaks to me.
  • I need a holiday to recuperate from my holiday *grin*. How many times have I said that already?
  • I'm really looking forward to another holiday in September, when I'll be heading to Kota Kinabalu for a dear friend's wedding.
  • Tomyam and watermelon do NOT mix. Found that out the hard way *ouch*.
  • I'm so glad and thankful for friends whom I can count on. Y'all know who y'all are, love y'all to bits!