January 07, 2009

Malaysia Mari

I'll be leaving for Malaysia tomorrow afternoon. Tim's not coming with me as he has to prepare for his exams in March. It's funny how I could stand being away from him for over a year before we got married, but now, it's difficult for me to leave him. Oh well, he needs his space to study, and I want to see my old friends once more. Guess it isn't so bad at the end of the day.

Three weeks back in Malaysia. I wonder how that's going to be like. I remembered the last few times I was back. Somehow I just couldn't adjust. I felt like an outsider being hit by culture shock. 'Tis odd, given that I wasn't even away that long.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and friends once more. My cousin is getting married this Saturday, which is really exciting. I'm going to be walking down memory lane on this one, for I got married at the same hotel a year ago.

I'm all packed and ready to go.

Oh and flying back via business class is going to be so sweet. Satay, here I come!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I hope to see you when you get back - is friday really the only day? The last time I met you was at your wedding! Wow time flies and we need that coffee chitchat yes?

Kamigoroshi said...

I do hope we can definitely meet up before I leave in the 31st even though you're in Penang and I'm all the way in KL.

If not I'll see you back in Melbourne. :)

Anonymous said...

Business class!! I want! Have a safe flight home, and I hope this time around you won't feel left out..

*hugs*

Kim said...

Wow, business class :)
Looking forward to see you soon!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Excuse the venacular buuuuttttttt.....business class is the shit!

Wanna meet up?

Anonymous said...

I'm meeting you this Friday, yes? *grin*

Anonymous said...

Once you have tasted the *fruit* of business class, you won't ever want to be on economy again! Have a safe trip back!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Business class! You're going places :D :D :D Make sure you enjoy the whole experience and not sleep! Haha..

zewt said...

coming back... u know what to do lah...

Kyels said...

I hope you'll have fun when you come back!

(: