April 27, 2010

Efficient Living in Tiny Spaces

I was completely blown away when I stumbled upon this video on YouTube. Talk about an incredible design and utilisation of space. With more highrise accomodation coming up in Asia, I reckon it wouldn't be long before people begin to transform their tiny apartment into efficient living like this.

Although I have to say, as impressed as I am with such a design, I believe that it would only be suitable for singles, at most a couple. You would have to childproof the heck out of the apartment if you have young children too :P

3 comments:

Lanovia said...

This one is sooo impressive :)

watercoloursky said...

I was quite impressed by it! But you have to be very neat and organized to live like that, which is so not me :)

Pennsylvania slip and fall lawyer said...

Thank you for all the great posts from last year! I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use. Thank you again, and God bless you in 2010.