December 31, 2005

2006? *Sigh*

In just a day, we'll be welcoming the new year. Believe it or not, I'm really sad that the year's coming to an end, and that a new one's approaching fast. I guess it's because I'm turning 26 soon. And that really depresses me. I'm getting older, and yet, I have not accomplished anything. All in all, I think it was just a waste of a year.

Year 2005 has been a bad year for me, in many ways. Lest I bore you with the details, let's just say that I've done some pretty crazy things which I fully regret. I have never cried as much. It's been an emotional turmoil for me day after day, week after week, month after month. Suffice to say, I'm really tired. Lookit me. I've aged! :(

Perhaps 2006 may not hold such bad things for me. Yet, I'm not ready to have such hopes in fear of getting hurt and disappointed again. For the first time, I do not have any new year's resolutions. I'm just taking it a small step at a time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So here's to 2006. May you not suck like 2005.

1 comment:

beetrice said...

hey girl..heads up!! :) haven't heard from you in a while..hope everything's going okay..