December 23, 2005

"Daddy, What's Santa Doing To Mummy?!"

This has GOT to be the most hilarious Christmas song I have ever heard.

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
In my bedroom fast asleep
Then I saw Mummy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night"


Try explaining to your child what Mummy's doing to the old, hairy geezer in the tacky red and white suit.

Geez.

PS: I'm not in a Christmas mood this year. Go away.


3 comments:

Guy in the glass said...

You didn't know? The Santa Claus is daddy.

Tine said...

If you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic ;)

beetrice said...

hahaha..i don't remember MY dad dressing up in a Santa outfit - reckon it had something to do with the fact its too blinkin hot in Msia...haha... *snort* (and that mum has got ears like a rabbit..no creeping around!!)