December 01, 2005

My First Blood Test

I finally pulled myself together and had my very first blood test. I had never done it before, and the large needles just freaked the hell out of me. What about watching your own blood flowing out of you into a tube? Eeeuww, gross!

My heart thumped hard when I was about to have blood drawn out of me. I'm ashamed to say that I made a little fuss out of it too. I told the person who was about to draw blood out of me to do it quick, to not let me see the blood, etc. After the whole incident was over, I guess I was fretting over nothing. It definitely hurt a lot less than regular injections on the arm.

To sum it up - Drawing blood? Heck, it was a piece of piss! *grin*

Worst part? Waiting for the results. Fingers-crossed, I'm as healthy as a horse.

1 comment:

beetrice said...

haiyor girl...blood test onli lar...start DONATING BLOOD!! God knows we need more of those... :)