February 23, 2006

Bloody Proton Car Dealer

I am SO pissed off today.

I finally paid the car downpayment to the Proton car dealer yesterday. He had been pestering me day after day for it, even though I told him that I will not pay him until I see the car. Then he gave me a whole lot of bullshit about not being able to release the car without the full payment.

Fine. Whatever. So I gave him a cheque for a LOT of money yesterday, and I told him that we can go to JPJ to get the car registered, so that I can get the registration number for my car. Then he started to give me a whole lotta crap, about me pressuring him, and rushing him EVEN though he promised to deliver the car tomorrow. WTF?! I was so mad; I complained a great deal (pretty loud too; a lot of people at the office heard, which was rather embarrassing).

If I don't get the car tomorrow, someone's gonna get hurt real bad. SOMEONE!!

Grr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unpatient and bad temper....