February 24, 2006

Still No Car

That's right.

Still. No. Car. I called the car dealer again today, who actually had the cheek to sound pissed at me for pestering him about my car. WTF? His voice was dripping with sarcasm when he told me that since I want the car so badly, he'll deliver the car to my house. Sure, I can keep it, but I sure as hell can't drive it around without any registration plates. Does he have crap for brains or what? Anyways, he suggested that I call his boss to speed things up, since I obviously cannot accept his pathetic explanations. I called his boss so many times, but no one picked up the phone. I knew that he had the phone with him, since the line was engaged for about 5 minutes before I finally got through to him. I'm sure that the car dealer has already informed the boss about me, because he was really apprehensive when he picked up the phone, because he kept asking who I was.

Anyways, I complained a great deal to him. With no luck, I might add. I'd only be getting the car next Monday. He guaranteed it. I should have asked him to lay down RM1000 if he doesn't deliver as promised.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. NEVER pay everything before finally getting your car. Once the car dealers received the full payment (bank loan, insurance, the works) of the car, the ball is totally in their court, and it'd be YOU pestering them from then on.

Buggers.

No comments: