December 18, 2007

Bonus Is In!

It's 5.54pm and I'm still stuck at the office. Hey, for someone who's about to leave, that's very late, k?

My annual bonus came in today. Considering the fact that I'm about to cabut real soon, I'm pretty pleased with what I received. And you know where all this money is going to go? No shopping for nice-nice stuff for meself, no sirree.

My air ticket to Melbourne, and a shitload of credit card bills (biggest percentage was to settling the final payments for the bridal portraits). And then some.

Gah :(

So, what are you going to be doing with your bonus? Save it for a rainy day? Splurge on a holiday? Do indulge and make me jealous.

6 comments:

charmedcookie said...

"bonus? what bonus?"
~one who works in the social services sector~

beetrice said...

My company's bonus is usually paid at the end of their FY - which is in August. Sadly, since I only joined in May, I don't qualify... :(

But my boss still gave me something nice as a 'token' for the hard work... :D better than nothing lah...

Anonymous said...

I don't have any bonuses hence I envy you (cause I'm not working yet). Haha! Air ticket to Melbourne; wow!

:D

Adino said...

Bonus will go to housing loan repayment :(

Timodee said...

Babes,
I also don't get bonus le (not even chocolates from my patients :)
I'll reimburse your flight payment ok? ^_^

zewt said...

what? they pay you even you've resigned? now... i must know what company is this...