December 20, 2007

I'm On A Christmas Break!

Whee, my Christmas break has started. Will be on leave till December 25. A very long weekend for me, which is good, 'cos I still haven't started on my Christmas shopping! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Instead of just a wedding registry, people should have Christmas registries, or birthday registries, etc. Makes it so much easier to figure out on what to get!

Okay people, what do you want for Christmas? Remember now, I'm no fairy godmother. But I'll try ;)

Where's mine, by the way? *looking around*

PS: Oh, and I've just finished reading Cecelia Ahern's PS I Love You. Fantastic book. I cried buckets. It's also been made into a movie, which I heard is quite far from the book. Oh well. Figures. Gerald Butler's smokin' HOT though *lick lips*.

4 comments:

TrueBluePenangite said...

Oh oh...time to spend your bonus. I am spent from Christmas shopping. Literally and financially. Hehe..

Ppl here do have a Christmas registry, it's called an Amazon wishlist and really makes life easier.

Kok said...

Wow! Wish you have a wonderful holiday! And not to forget, have a Merry X'mas and a Happy 2008!:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!

(:

Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~geekchic

merry christmas :) and yes, ps i love you was an excellent book. the movie's opening on boxing day here :)