March 10, 2009

Moviefone Downgraded

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who finds TV dramatisation really stupid. You know, the bits where the network/channel promotes the next episode of a following drama series with voice prompts such as these.

*in a dramatic, moviefone voice*

"The episode that shocked all of America. What did the doctor do to get such a reaction from the rest?" (referring to an episode on Grey's Anatomy where Dr Hunt stabs a pig in front of the doctors. Come on. Really? It shocked ALL of America?)

"In the most exciting episode ever on 'insert-drama-name'" (apparently, every single episode is exciting)

It's bloody annoying, I tell you. I get it if it's a movie in the cinema that they're promoting, but just for Neighbours?

NEXT!

1 comment:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

But what is LIFE without DRAMA?!! What Tine?! What?!!

Sorry babes, I'm with the voiceover dude here. I'm aaaaal for the drama.