September 21, 2005

Back in Japan (Again!)

Two months sure fly by fast. I'm back in Japan, and will be here for 2 months. I'm currently writing this post from Narita Airport. Wireless Internet access is not free at the airport; it's 500 yen/day. Oh well, I'll just take it as a very expensive cybercafe for an hour lah. At least there's something for me to do for the next hour.

Stayed at the Excel Tokyu Hotel last night, which was quite good (very clean!). Japanese hotels are known to provide yukatas as pajamas for hotel patrons. However, the hotel I stayed at last night provided a beige tunic which somewhat resembles a hospital gown. Ahh ... no complaints, as I do not need to use my own pajamas ;)

Left the hotel at 7am, hoping to catch an earlier bus to Takasaki. Arrived at the airport at 7.25am. At the ticket counter, the sales clerk told me that the next bus to Takasaki is STILL at 8.55am! Argh. Have to wait for an hour and a half. So, to pass the time, I'm watching a LOT of CNN (especially on the news on the upcoming Hurricane Rita at the Florida Keys).

And blogging ;)

No comments: