September 21, 2005

A New Camera

No thanks to my ever-procastinating nature (I hear no end of it from the parents and friends), I sent mybeloved, damaged, digital camera for repairs a tad too late; it is still not ready, thus I wasn't able to bring it with me to Japan. However, I did manage to buy an el-cheapo digital camera on the plane for less than RM500. Surprisingly, the photographs taken were pretty good.

And before any of you start reprimanding me for my impulse purchase, I'm happy to say that my brother will be inheriting that camera when I return to Malaysia in November. Call it a belated birthday pressie, which, his unfortunate sister needed to use first ... tee hee hee! Hey, at least it's better than the huge brick of a Sony he's using right now (which, he also, errr, inherited from his sister before leaving to Australia).

That lucky, LUCKY boy ;)

No comments: