September 23, 2005

A to Z

A is for age: 25
B is for Booze: Long Island Iced Tea - so stiff, so good.
C is for career: Design engineer
D is for Dad's name: Mike
E is for essential items to bring to a party: facial wipes, oil blotters, lipstick, breath mints, mobilephone
F is for favorite song at the moment: Before Your Love by Kelly Clarkson
G is for garments you like to wear: Do bags count as garments (I'm such a bag junkie)? If not, me old faded, ripped-at-the-bottom jeans
H is for hometown: Penang
I is for instruments you play: Piano
J is for jam or jelly you like: Kaya
K is for kids: I'd like 2 (a boy and a girl)
L is for living arrangements: Living with my parents in Malaysia, on my own in a very kick-ass apartment in Japan
M is for mom's name: Ling
N is for names of your best friends: Too many close friends to mention (in the UK and in Penang).
O is for overnight stays in the emergency room: When I was born (can't remember the rest)
P is for phobia(s): Cockroaches, falling down the stairs
Q is for quote you like: "That which does not kill me are going to wish they did because I'm going to kick their sorry ass to kingdom come".
R is for relationship that lasted the longest? 5.5 years
S is for siblings: One brother
T is for things to do before you die: Travel to Europe (Paris is a must. I don't know why).
U is for unique trait: I can twitch my ears using my facial muscles; people think I can sing (again, I don't know why).
V is for vacations: I've been to the US, UK, China, Japan, Thailand and Singapore.
W is for worries: That my loved ones would give up on me.
X is for x-rays : Orthodontia, chest.
Y is for yummy food you make: I make a mean spaghetti sauce.
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini


No comments: