March 19, 2006

Ice Skating Saturday

Had a fabulous time ice-skating yesterday. It's ironic that I've skated so many times during my secondary school and college days, but when I hit the ice yesterday, I couldn't skate anymore. Not that I was any good back then, but at least I had the guts to fall.

Skates

The skating rink was jam-packed with people, especially kids (whose necks I wanted to throttle, because they do NOT practise any skating decorum, i.e. they simply crash into you to stop. Plus, they hog the sides of the rink where you hold on to dear life lest you fall. Grr!). Apparently today's the last day for the ice rink to be opened, till which it will close till the next winter arrives. I guess today marks the end of winter sports for that sports centre anyway.


Rink

Well, all good things have to come to an end. I'm now stuck with sore legs, and blisters on my feet. Ouch!

No comments: