April 14, 2006

Password-Protection

I'm thinking of password-protecting some of my more personal posts which I may have in the future. Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't like having password-protected posts as much as you do, but I figured, I do want to write whatever I want on my blog, but there are certain posts which may strike a nerve somewhere in possibly certain people, which I feel isn't suitable for public viewing (I stand by my views that whatever's been released to the Internet is PUBLIC, and that we have to be accountable for what we write. Period). I certainly don't want to have to have a separate blog for private posts, cos I'm already lazy enough to maintain this blog, what more another.

But yeah, I'd like to keep certain posts for private viewing, so I guess password-protecting it would be the next best option to having another blog. Since my HTML skills is somewhat lacking, I'd appreciate some help. Does anybody know if Blogger allows a password-protection option? Or can it be simply manipulated by simple HTML on individual posts? I'm quite happy with Blogger, and for now, am not willing to move to Wordpress, or whatever blogging tools they have on the Internet.

Help, people!

No comments: