November 28, 2006

Eating Humble Pie

Recently I've been really engrossed in trying to make my blog look "pretty", so much so that I've shunned blogs which do not measure up aesthetically. After a recent eye-opening incident, which I shall not divulge, I have come to realise one thing - just who the hell am I to judge what you do with your blog? You're right, at the end of the day, it's your blog. Do what you wish with it, write what you want; as long as it makes you happy, and most importantly, YOUR READERS enjoy it. Screw the rest.

Sometimes I've forgotten why I started my blog in the first place, which was all for a bit of fun. I've also forgotten how easily one can be sucked into the blogosphere.

Sometimes it takes a while for one to be shoved off his/her high horse, and I'm glad I've been humbled to see that I'm not all that either. I'd like to apologise to those blog owners/readers out there whom I've offended, whom I've made such a big deal of. Your readers maketh your blog. And that, my friends, is good enough.

No comments: