May 30, 2008

A Tag To Start The Weekend

Man, I haven't done a tag in ages! Why you no tag me? :(

Anyhoos.

Bea tagged me a "five-question" post, and that I have to post this a week after I received this on Friday. So here it goes.

1. To watch or participate?
Well, it depends on what it is to watch or participate. Most of the time, I'd prefer to watch. But if it's a stage production, then I'd wanna participate BIG time ;)

2. Malls, catalog shopping, or the Internet?
Oooooh this is a toughie. I'd say malls, 'cos I love to be able to peruse and touch the items. But things are pretty much overpriced here, so I'd resort to the Internet to get 'em. As for catalog shopping ... nah.

3. A bath or shower?
Taking a bath is like stewing in my your own filth :p I'd take a shower anytime. Even in fancy hotels with gigantic tubs, I'd still use the shower stall. I'm funny that way.

4. To talk to people by telephone, in person or by e-mail?
Hmm. I love emails, but sometimes I'd want to chat with the person face-to-face.

5. Typing or writing?
Gosh, I type so much more than I write these days, that I can't even write properly anymore. Still, nothing beats a personal handwritten letter or card. I really treasure those.

I don't know who to tag specifically, so I tag YOU, YOU and YOU. Go crazy ;)

PS: Check out Adino's reply to the tag. Priceless!

4 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Let me answer this now, then no need to do the tag =D

1) Definitely participate. I like to be in the nick of things people.

2) Malls. Catalogue.....sometimes. Internet never, dont have a credit card and my dad is suspicious of the internet.

3) Bath and shower. Orrrr bath and then shower. Either way I love them both equally.

4) Email. Easiest.

5) Typing for assignements, writing for personal stuff.

And next time, I'll make sure I'll tag you =)

daphne said...

OMG!!! you've got a Wii?? I so want one too when my mum went to the states last dec... but i eventually decided against it cos i thought i wouldn't have the time to play much... totally regret it now! =(

Anonymous said...

I feel the same as you about the bath thing... in hotels it's worse because you don't know if they've cleaned it properly or not!

Thanks for the compliment and the link!

:)

Anonymous said...

Oy, you have the Wii?! I might just fly to Oz and rob you of your console. Joke!

:P