October 14, 2005

All The McD Goodness

Following up with my Super Size Me post, McDonald's in Japan is coming up with its own version of shrimp burger. Well, it's about time too, since Japanese fast-food chain, Lotteria, already has their shrimp burgers selling like hotcakes. Apparently, McDonald's Japan is also testing other additions, such as chicken salad and yogurt.

Well, I'm glad to say that McDonald's Malaysia isn't doing too bad with its own local tastes. Where else can you find McBubur (questionable taste though) and the famous Prosperity Burger (I can't believe this stupid burger is seasonal; it's so good!)?

I wonder when they'll start making McNasiLemak, McRendang, McKoayTeow ...

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I remember McDs did have some sort of a Rendang burger long long time ago, when I was still a kid.

Tine said...

Really? Had no idea. All I remembered then was that my mouth was never big enough to eat a Big Mac :p