October 24, 2005

Liberation

Today, I stumbled upon a blog which I've been occasionally reading. I was dumbstruck for a moment, because this person's latest entry struck a nerve in me. For privacy reasons, I shall not link this her blog to mine. It's confounding to know that she's going through the same thing that I am, in many ways.

I shall not divulge the intimate details of what she went through, nor mine, but suffice to say, we're both pretty much on the same boat, spiritually, I mean. Now, I normally do not leave comments on blogs of people whom I don't know, but for the first time, I left a note on her blog, shared a little, and wished her all the best.

Now I know the liberating feeling of sharing your intimate secrets (not in full detail, of course) with a complete stranger, just like you do with your shrink. At least, I do not have to pay $150 per hour for this.

No comments: