September 07, 2007

Good Things Come In Threes

Haven't been doing tags for a while now. Not because no one tagged me, but because I either didn't have the time to do it, or I totally forgot about it. A thousand apologies, folks.

By the way, I think memes (well, the good ones) are great post-fillers when you are having writer's block. They normally come in lists, which makes it really easy to read, AND it gives the readers a better picture of what you are like. Just a tip :)

Okay, onto the tag.

Paris tagged on a three-on-three a couple of weeks ago; I have to give three answers to each question. Ahh shouldn't be difficult. At least it's not another 100 Things About Me :p (oh, and I owe you two more tags, Paris. Will get to that as soon as I can).

Three things that scare me are
1. Flying cockroaches - they're the most disgusting living thing ever to have the privilege to live in this planet.
2. Dying alone
3. Gory pictures/movies - these images stay in my head for ages, and, for some reason, make me very nervous

Three people who make me laugh
1. My hubby :p
2. Blackadder
3. My dad (we can joke just about anything. And I mean ANYTHING)

Three things I love
1. Bags - I agree with Paris; I'm a bag lady too!
2. Mobile phones - I change a new one almost every year (yeah, I'm weird like that. Although with my current Nokia N80, I might have to wait a while before getting a new one, 'cos that one cost me a bomb).
3. Blogs - what can I say, I'm addicted to you people ;)

Three things I hate
1. Cockroaches (all sorts. Despicable!)
2. Baked beans
3. Split ends

Three things I don't understand
1. The stock market (OMG, Paris, could we be anymore alike??)
2. Finance, marketing, accounting mumbo-jumbo.
3. Why there are so many stupid people around.

Three things on my desk
1. Mug
2. Fan which I brought back from Japan (this follows me everywhere; it's quite big, but I lug it around to meetings and such. Hey, the Japs do it too, plus it keeps me awake during meetings)
3. Stationery holder (a proper holder, and a yogurt cup which holds my 2B pencils and highlighter pens)

Three things I am doing right now
1. Not working (how else would I be doing this meme?)
2. Playing Scrabulous on Facebook.
3. Chatting with Tim on Skype.

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Visit Paris (the city and the person *grin*)
2. Do something I really enjoy AND get paid for it.
3. Go for my 50th school reunion, if we still have one :p

Three things I can do
1. Play the piano and sing at the same time.
2. Raise an eyebrow (so far, I do not know anyone else who can do this)
3. Mimic people (my family and colleagues are very amused by my antics)

Three things I can't do
1. Lose weight *sob sob*
2. Shape my own brows (I tend to muck it up; best to leave it to the pros)
3. Sleep too long (I get cranky if I've slept too much)

Three things I think you should listen to
1. Your inner voice (unless you're schizophrenic, of course)
2. Sound of falling rain. Very therapeutic.
3. Your mother.

Three things you should never listen to
1. Gossip (but isn't that just so hard NOT to?)
2. Pushy salespeople
3. Fanatics on the Internet (bloody attention seekers)

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. The Electric Company - BEST! Much better than Sesame Street (boo Elmo!). Poor kids these days have to be subjected to Barney and Teletubbies *shudder*
2. Jem (my favourite cartoon - the big hair and cute songs got me hooked)
3. Growing Pains - Had quite a crush on Kirk Cameron then (early bloomer, hehe)

Now to tag three people:
1. Adino
2. Pelf
3. Zewt

6 comments:

zewt said...

hmm... mrs someone... i dont do tag wan woh.... i owe so many ppl so many tags... i cant even remember.

i feel like i need to start a new blog just to do tags... haha!

Tine said...

Zewt: *sob sob* Okay lorrrrrr

:p

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I'm your fave cartoon. :p

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! :)

I'll work on it some time in the coming weeks.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I can't remember the last time I did a tag/meme! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag Tine! And I'd so love to meet up with you too sometime