September 16, 2007

I'm So Enjoying The Rain, Aren't You?

I'm writing this whilst looking out the window, watching the soft patter of rain. Mmmm ...

It's been another uneventful weekend. Time spent with the family is now more and more precious and treasured as the time draws nearer to the wedding, which ultimately means my leaving for Australia. As much as I've *ahem* complained about having no other person to go out with during the weekends but Mum, I really do appreciate the company, and our bonding sessions.

My working hours will be from 6.30am to 2.30pm for all of next week, due to some reshuffling of work resources. I can hear all the gasps of horror from those of you out there who find it a real feat waking up in the morning (*cough* Tim *cough*). It really is no biggie for me as I tend to wake up pretty early anyway, and it just means that I'll leave for the office an hour earlier than my usual time. The great part's leaving at 2.30pm, when I'll be able to miss the rush hour traffic. Woo hoo!!

I've been spending quite a lot of time on my beauty blog for the past couple of weeks, and have been rather neglecting this one. This is what happens when the other one starts churning money for me, thus having to pay more attention to it. Sigh. Anyways, I've got two pillar articles coming up for this one (freakin' long ones, with RESEARCH. Ooooh :p), so do stay tuned.

Have a great remaining Sunday. I'm enjoying the rain :)

S: Okay, for those of you whom I'm playing Scrabulous on Facebook with, have mercy! I just can't keep losing like this!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*blows away dreary weather* Cheer up girly!

Mummy said...

Cheer up. Your parents will be able to fly over to visit you. YOu still have a few precious months with them.

And...I am still waiting for your move in Scrabs... :)