5 things found in my room:
- My trusty notebook
- A 29-inch flat-screen telly, thanks to my dad (who won it in a golf competition, by the way), and an el-cheapo DVD player, both providing me many hours of in-room entertainment.
- A dressing table filled with beauty products (tsk tsk tsk)
- A director's chair (have always wanted one of these; more comfy for my many hours on my computer)
- A bed with 2 soft toys from Tim, and, get this - FOUR pillows and THREE bolsters :p
5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
- Sing at the Royal Albert Hall (yeah, it's a dream :p)
- Star at a Kopitiam-styled sitcom
- Write a bestselling novel
- Visit Europe (see how I've cleverly sneaked in more countries to visit. Tee hee hee!)
- Go back to Dundee to visit my old friends
5 things found in my bag:
- Mobile phone
- My Lulu Guiness tissue holder (tissues, Palmer's Cocoa Butter lipbalm, lipstick, comb, small mirror, blotters). I bought the LG holder, which comes with a pretty handkerchief, for only 1000yen.
- USB drives - a 2GB and 512MB thumbdrive, a 1GB SD card, a 1GB miniSD card, and SD card reader (*cough* geek *cough*)
- Business card holder - networking is so important, no?
5 things found in my wallet:
- Credit cards
- Identification card and driver's license
- Stamps, bits of paper, my many "membership cards"
- A photo of Tim and I
5 things I’m currently into:
- Wedding planning
- Australian spouse visa application
- Checking out home interior decorating books and buying knick-knacks for our future home in Melbourne ;)
- Web design - learning more by tweaking my beauty blog's layout for a more professional "feel"
- Bones - it's not as interesting as CSI, but somehow I'm hooked
Now that I've told you what's in my room, bag and wallet, don't rob me ya? I have no money one :p