August 24, 2005

Bad Traffic

The traffic home from work today was absolutely horrendous. What normally takes me 20 minutes or so to get home, took me 45 minutes today! Plus, the teeny cars and motorcycles weaving in and out of traffic did NOT make it any easier for my building frustrations, stuck in my car, on the road. ARGH!

The government recently came out with an advertisement, requesting the public (who drives) to give way to the motorists on the road. Its slogan was “We Want to Get Home Too” (or something along this context).

Hell, so do we. Is it so difficult to just get OUT of the way?!

Geez.

2 comments:

beetrice said...

hehe...I do believe the Msian govt tried the whole 'look out for the motorcyclists - they only want to get home safely too'...you'd never know it from the way they drive though.. :s

look at my blog for more inspiration on bad drivers and traffic...teeheehee.... ;)

Tine said...

Hahaha...yeah, that was actually where I found my inspiration. Thought I'd lament about Penang drivers as well :p