August 22, 2005

Weekend At KL

Had a great weekend in KL. Even though I didn't manage to get what I wanted in KL (a couple of dresses and a pair of shoes for a friend's wedding), I still managed to bleed quite a lot of money. Had lots of fun with my cousins. Methinks I'm getting old; I couldn't even last no more than a few hours of shopping! Sigh. Plus I think I may have put on an extra kilo or two, given the amount of food I had during the weekend. Double sigh.

Didn't buy much stuff this time, compared to my last trip to KL last year (I went with a bag, and came back with an extra box!). Bought a few tops (Mid Valley), a book (MPH), bedlinen and miscellaneous items (IKEA). Guess I'll feel the pain when the credit card statement arrives next month, eh? *ouch*

Went to a club in KL where a live jazz band was playing. The music was fabulous, the drinks were good (my Cosmopolitan and Long Island Iced Tea did not go in too well; I came back pretty wasted), and the atmosphere was fantastic. We were dressed to kill that night *wink*.

Cousins dear, I had a great time during the weekend. Let's do this again soon *grin*

1 comment:

beetrice said...

i concur..... :)