June 03, 2007

Melbourne - Update

Just a little update while I'm here, lest you folks think I've either enjoyed myself too much or disappeared off the face of the earth.

Three words - Melbourne. Is. Cold. Yep, winter's finally here, and I can't go out without my woolies. We were at Echuca a few days ago, and it was raining, which made it even colder. It was about 6C during the day. Ouch!

Was at Shepparton last week; Tim's doing his rural rotation there. Yeah, it's rural all right; it's downright ulu, man. Two streets, that's it.

Didn't do as much sight-seeing as I did during my first trip here. Didn't do much shopping either (I know! So not me, right? :p). Going to the city to watch Cirque du Soleil's Varekai later. I know it's going to be good, 'cos I've watched their Allegra show when I was in Japan.

Didn't take as many photos as I did during my first trip, but rest assured there WILL be photos ;)

Will post more in detail when I'm back. Till then I'm going to enjoy as much as I can, for I only have one more week here.

Toodles, people!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy melbourne! it's like 14 now, with sun. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday tine...
not sure u will get sms since u in melbourne
so i will just wish u here...

Anonymous said...

oh... forget to sign
is fr me
bc

charmedcookie said...

Happy Belated Bday cuzzikins!

Kok said...

tine,
You're in Melbourne now? Not coming to Perth?:P

Anonymous said...

Its your birthday? Ooh Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip and don't worry about updating ;)

Kleio the Muse said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Seems like you had a great trip no less :D