June 06, 2006

06.06.06

Revelation 13:16-18:
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom: let anyone with the understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred and sixty-six.
Yep, today marks the freaky date 06.06.06. The remake of the movie, The Omen, opens today, taking advantage of the significance of the date itself. Nope, I'm not going to watch the movie (heck, The Exorcism of Emily Rose scared the living daylights out of me, do you think I'm THAT crazy to watch The Omen? I still need to pee at night!). But to "celebrate" the day, I bought the book "True Singapore Ghost Stories Book 13" (oooh, number 13). Yeah, I know, pretty lame, but hey, I gotta join the herd *grin*.

By the way, the fear of the number 666 is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. Yeah, try saying that 5 times.

No comments: