June 15, 2006

I'm Sick

It's Thursday, and I'm stuck at home cos I'm sick. Ugh. I attended a 2-hour department meeting yesterday, and came out with a throbbing headache, which lasted till this morning (I almost fell asleep while driving home). Bugger.

I was reading my usual daily blogs yesterday, and I stumbled upon something so horrendous, so pukingly horrible, that I'm shocked that people such as these existed in the blogosphere. Now normally, I have no qualms against gay blogs; I mean, most of the gay blogs I read are really funny and witty, with just a hint of bitchiness, which I absolutely adore. But this one really does take the biscuit.

If you stomach two gay 17-year olds boys professing their love for each other like girls, then check it out here *grin*. Homophobes beware, lest you throw up your own guts.

No comments: