June 13, 2006

Damn, I Need To Go On A Diet

Oh gosh I feel like such a heifer. I've been eating so much these days, it's scary. It's far different from what I used to it in Japan. My dinners in Japan consisted mainly of tofu, mostly steamed (I was too lazy to cook anything fancy). I think I lost weight then, but I gained the kilos back, and now, I'm feeling absolutely wretched. Bea dahlink, I SO understand how you feel. I now have the tendency to have a bit of chocolate after every meal. This is bad.

I desperately need to go on a diet! I've got weddings to attend, and an upcoming holiday, and I need to be trim. Perseverance is such a bitch.

That's it. Starting tomorrow, no more greasy breakfast, lunch or dinner, smaller portions of food, no more chocolate, and EXERCISE. People around me, you've GOT to help.

Sigh.

2 comments:

beetrice said...

Haha..extremely futile, ma dear - parents and friends have a sneaky tendency to tempt you with food the SECOND you go on a diet..*sigh*

We'll probably have to check into a 'fat camp' when we get back from BKK..arrrgghh!! (but hopefully all the walking around shoping will avert that disaster)..*fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

do you know that you put on weight when you exercise? yup..you put on weight coz you eat more when you exercise...takes a few months before you start losing THAT weight..and another few months to actually lose the weight you had before. So..good luck, yea? ;)