June 15, 2006

Fourplay

Nicked this meme from the many blogs I've seen this in. It's one step closer to knowing more about yours truly.

And also because I'm bored.


FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary - Short of smoking like a chimney and drinking like a fish, I've become more and more like ol' Bridge. A love pariah and in dire need of a diet. Bugger.
2. Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion - this reminds me of all my high school reunions, which, contrary to the movie, are always great.
3. Clueless - Like, don't you just, like, love the way they, like, talk? No? Whatever.
4. The Importance of Being Ernest - Two words. Colin Firth. Sigh. And why oh why ... MUST RUPERT EVERETT BE GAY?!

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED:
1. Penang, Malaysia (all my life)
2. Dundee, UK (3 years)
3. Takasaki, Japan (1+ years)
4. Nope, that's it

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. FRIENDS
2. CSI
3. Sex and the City
4. My Family

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY:
1. UK
2. China
3. Japan
4. USA

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. Yahoo Mail, obviously
2. My Yahoo, a window to all the news I can find in ONE page
3. Pink Is The New Blog, cos I need my daily dose of nosy tabloids
4. I talk too much - these bitches are good!

FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOODS:
1. Dim sum
2. Chocolate anything
3. Chicken rice
4. Nasi goreng

FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE:
1. Paris (like I haven't stressed that enough)
2. Dundee, UK (I miss my friends)
3. Bangkok (upcoming holiday with Bea!)
4. Home (that's where the heart is)

Not tagging anyone. Feel free to nick this for your own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? You don't check my blog daily?? I'm hurt....I really am...

Tine said...

Uh DUH!! Of course I check your blog daily lah, but I can only put 4 what, so must be fair, and put websites of people I don't know mah :p Plus, I thought you wanted to be anonymous? Or is it okay if I link you? ;)

Anonymous said...

oh..haha..yea i forgot bout that....