April 04, 2007

Call Me Big Sister

I've recently been given a new engineer to be under my charge. It's kinda weird to have someone reporting to me, when I've been free as a bird for so long. Also, the idea of having to cover someone's ass when they screw up doesn't really appeal to me, y'know.

But then again, it IS a good thing to be a real leader for once. Teaches you responsibility and accountability. Guess it's time for someone else to be your junior, eh? Gotta grow up some time. I'm now someone's Big Sister.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seriously, how weird is that?! :P

3 comments:

beetrice said...

oh well, make the most of it...and you've got someone to send to make coffee! *evil laughter*

PP said...

Having someone to watch over is like having a promotion without the extra pay LOL... who knows it could be a step up! Though I cannot see you as an engineer! :O

Tine said...

Beetrice: Unfortunately, I can't make the newbie make me coffee lah. I don't even make coffee for my own boss! *oops* :P

Paris: Hehehe, and why is that? ;)

Promotion without the extra pay's no promotion at all. More work for nothing :(