December 02, 2008

To Tweet Or Just Blog About It

I was wondering, should I just blog about what I did at the moment I was doing whatever I was doing on this blog, or just use Twitter?

I feel as though this blog's abandoned due to my commitment to the beauty blog and also all the tweeting, and it saddens me. Maybe I should just blog short sentences here instead of putting it on Twitter? I mean, I have lots of stuff to talk about, but it takes a lot of time and effort to write long poetic stories.

Gosh, am I even making sense at all?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog it - I don't mind short sentences or short posts like this one :) As for me, I don't even have much to say on my personal blog anymore without sounding like a bitchy whiny cow so I'm taking a break and writing only when it catches my fancy. Its still therapeutic :)

Kok said...

Hello,
Sometimes, I rather Plurk than to blog. Plurk is something like Tweet if you don't know. It's just faster than to sit in front of the laptop and type a post...

Kamigoroshi said...

I know how you feel, but after a while I realised that I do have more things to say than 60 chracters. It's about finding that balance I guess. I've twittered for a whole day without blogging and I've blogged without twittering for a whole day.

I think it's more of your commitments to your other blog that's staving off this one, not Twitter itself.

Tine said...

PB: That sounds like a plan. Methinks I'll do just that :)

Kok: Haven't yet gotten the hang of Plurk. The whole timeline thing somehow confuses me :p

Kamigoroshi: Exactly. It isn't Twitter. It's just as you said; I have more to say than 160 characters, but not enough to make it a substantial post. I tweet about what I do, which should be written in the blog, but I feel like I should write more in the blog to make it more meaningful and substantial, rather than random nonsense. You know what I mean?

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Twitter scares the crap out of me. I can't explain why.