May 25, 2007

Linky love for 25 May 2007

Here are some blogs to note for this week:

  • 27 Lessons About Blogging - Daily Blog Tips (I always like to start the day with some tips on blogging :p)
  • Gate Gap Phenomenon - An Englishman in Osaka (just to show you that if you're worried about securing the gates of your home, you should take a look at this)
  • Every sperm is Sacred! Masturbation is for heathens! - The Boinq (I recently stumbled upon this blog from Ed's, and I was hooked. This girl writes really well, and I actually went through 5 pages of her archives)
  • BornRich (Because seriously, you'd want EVERYTHING here)
  • Chicken soup for the blogger's soul - 5xmom (Okay, I know, I shouldn't be pimping the same blogger twice, and I'm not trying to kiss 5xmom's ass, but this was one very good post which I thought she wrote, which inspired me to write the one about my grandfather)
Enjoy!

No comments: