May 05, 2007

A New Beauty Blog

A bit of news to share - I've started a beauty blog of my own, Beautyholics Anonymous. I reckoned it's high time I have one too, and to leave the beauty stuff all at one place (this blog's starting to be a bit scattered; at least my male readers wouldn't have to read about the ladies stuff here, hehe :p). It's very new, so do be patient and give it some time while I fill that place with reviews and stuff.

Oh boy, another blog huh? Juggling three at a time ain't gonna be easy, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be another abandoned project.

Do check it out - Beautyholics Anonymous.

See y'all there, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your very own niche blog! :D Congrats!

Tine said...

Paris: Thanks! You were my inspirasi, you know ;)