May 13, 2007

On This Mothering Sunday

To my mum (you don't know of this blog, but maybe someday you will), without you, there won't be me. Thanks for everything you've done for me. Thanks for your love, your care, your worries, your wrinkles (mostly caused by yours truly), your smiles, your tears, your joys and your fears.

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you, Mum,
for being someone
I've always been able to turn to
for acceptance, reassurance, and love -
someone who taught me values
that will last a lifetime,
someone who keeps
growing dearer to me all the time ...

Thank you, Mum,
for filling my life
with so much love.
No matter where I am,
you will always be a part of me -
in thought, in heart, in love.

To all the mothers out there, have a wonderful Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mum, Tine.

Mothers are simply the best & I'm sure you're gonna be a great mom like your mother.. one day. ;)

Tine said...

Thanks Jem :) I wish the same for your mum too.

Errr ... me, a mum? I'll cross THAT bridge when it comes. Hehehe :p