July 12, 2007

Fancy A Contact Form For Blogger/Blogspot?

Here's a little blogging tip for those who are on the Blogger/Blogspot platform.

Fancy a contact form for your blog? With my poor HTML/CSS skills, all I could do before today was to put my email address on my blog for people to contact me. Still, not very impressive eh?

I Googled for help yesterday, and voila! I finally found a method to create a contact form for my blog (check out the sidebar). Psyched!! :p

You can check it out on Blogosquare. The tutorial's quite comprehensive; very easy to follow. In a matter of minutes, I have a lil' contact form of my own. Whee!

Hope it helps. It certainly made my day. Well, my blogs anyway :)

6 comments:

Kleio the Muse said...

Thanks for sharing this Tine.
Interesting find.
But Tine, I couldn't locate the form you mentioned. Weird.

Tine said...

Kleio: Drats, some of the features in the sidebar go missing when you click on permalinks of entries. It will show when you're on the homepage.

Will try to get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up :)

zewt said...

definitely going to give it a try.

hey... you're on blogger platform or not? interesting...

River of Karma said...

Tine,
Can you email me pls. Got a couple of questions I about Australia.

You got my email.

Cheers,
RoK

Tine said...

Zewt: Yep, the blog's still hosted by Blogger, even though I have my own domain. At this moment, I don't have the time to transfer to another server, hence having to import this to Wordpress and re-design the site. This will do for now :)

River of Karma: Thanks, but I don't have your email lah. Nor can I find it on your site :( Can you drop me a message instead? Much obliged :)

Xacur said...

Thanks, I was looking for this.