July 27, 2007

F**kmate?

I was chatting with Tim just now on web IM. Due to my lack of Internet access at home, we had to call each other on the phone for the past 2 days. Yep, it's back to the good ol' days where long-distanced relationships survive via expensive phonecalls. Ouch.

Our conversation went something like this (give or take):

Tim: Oh no, your Internet's not working? Regardless, I'll call you tonight. Bootie call :P
Me: Hehehe, f**k buddy?
Tim: Huh? No lah. You're more than that lah. You're my soul mate (awwwwwww ... )
Me: Hehehe, f**kmate?
Tim: What the??
Me: F**k buddy + soulmate = f**kmate what
Tim: ...

This is what happens when it's a Friday, and there's nothing else to talk about. Tee hee hee!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh... I was wondering where you'd disappeared to the last couple of days. Hope your net gets up and running soon. Usually they activate immediately upon receiving payment. Voice of experience :P

PabloPabla said...

F**k? O_o

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. I was wondering too.. until I read Tim's comment.

Hope you're ok now. ;)

Cya soon. :p

beetrice said...

*rofl*...now now, can't be ruining your spick-n-span rep with the nice relatives TOO soon, ya? ;)

Nevermind lah...having THOSE kind of chats at long distance rates...err...about the same as those "only $3.99/min" lines...right? (kidding la)

Anonymous said...

Now that formula they don't teach at school
LOL
Must make sure this makes it to my formula book
:P

Tine said...

Paris: Aww thanks girl. It's up and running now, much thanks to my inquisitive brother who played with the modem for a bit, and voila! I'm back in business :p

Pablo: Ooops :p Well, never did say this blog was suitable for children ;)

Jem: Yep, all okay now, thanks, my friend :)

Beetrice: Nah, they don't know of the blog. Well, not yet anyway. When they do, it'll be TOO LATE! MUAHAHAHAH!!! :P

About the chats, well, let's just say, we don't have to pay $3.99/min for that. *wink wink*. Ok, ok, TMI, I know :p

Zeroimpact: Yep, yep, copy that down class. Will come out in the exam ;)

PabloPabla said...

O_o LOL!

zewt said...

what would happen if he is the one who calls u a f**kmate?

Tine said...

Pablo: Tee hee hee:p

Zewt: Well, then I'll have to see if it's said in jest. If it is, and I'm in an okay mood, ... nah, there'll be hell to pay. Yep, double standards all right :p There's no pleasing us women, eh? ;)

zewt said...

of course there is... a man just needs to know how...

Tine said...

Zewt: True true. I reckon it's going to take long time though for y'all to fully understand us. After all, aren't y'all still trying to figure us out from yore? ;)